CLICK HERE FOR HOLIDAY MASSAGE SPECIAL
Therapeutic Massage utilizes a combination of various techniques including deep tissue, myo-fascial, and trigger point therapies in an effort to restore the body to proper function and improve the overall health and well-being of the patient. Massage therapy is an integral part of the other therapies offered at Optimum Health and may be purchased separately. Gift cards are also available.
Whether you’re looking for massage therapy to treat pain, injuries or just want to pamper yourself in a clinical but relaxing environment, our licensed massage therapists are here to help at each of our 8 locations: Buford, Dunwoody, Suwanee, Grayson, Hiram, Cumming, Hamilton Mill or Woodstock.
Deep Tissue Massage A massage technique focusing on deeper layers of muscle tissue that aims to release tension in the body through slow strokes and deep finger pressure on the contracted areas.
Trigger Point Therapy Massage therapy specifically designed to alleviate the source of pain through cycles of isolated pressure release.
Sports Massage Targets muscle-tendon junctions and can enhance pre-event preparation, reduce recovery time for maximum performance during training or after an event.
Full Body Swedish Massage A massage for your whole body to treat the soft tissue and muscles of the body, which can relieve muscle tension and pain.*
Prenatal Massage Therapeutic benefits of a massage for pregnant women can reduce swelling and back and neck pain, improve muscle tone, and stimulate the circulatory system.
Hot Stone Massage An authentic stone massage uses the heat from the stones to relax muscles and increase blood flow, which will accelerate the healing process.
*Results may vary from person to person.
- Increases circulation, which helps increase the nourishment muscles receive, carries waste from the muscles into the lymphatic system and can help prevent the atrophy of unused muscles. While a massage doesn’t exercise muscles, regular massages can help prevent the atrophy of unused muscles.
- Increases flexibility in your muscles and loosens bound fascia.
- Strengthens the immune system by encouraging the flow of lymph, helping to pump toxins out of your body, thus enhancing your immune system.
- Reduces stress and anxiety by calming your nervous system, thus facilitating relaxation.
- Improves the health of skin by regulating oil production and assisting your skin to become more supple.
- Speeds healing after surgery and reduces the appearance of scar tissue.
- Reduces blood pressure by slowing your heart rate and calming your nervous system.